My Little Student

I have a little student, and she is a very motivated one. :)
A couple of weeks ago, she got her very own violin, with her very own beautiful black case, and her very own violin book that says: 
Maggie's Violin Book.
Right now she is learning the first seven notes of 
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, and allow me the pleasure of bragging 
that she is doing quite well at it.
Here's some pictures from the lesson we had this afternoon!


"A-A- E-E- F-F- E"


And this is how we put away our violins. 

"Maaaaggggieeee's VIOLIN Book!" 

Air-violining?

And then we had to get some silly shots...(of course)




1 notes:

Miss Laura said...

I love teaching kids violin! She is SO cute! I love your pictures!!

Post a Comment

If you'd like to contact to me privately, feel free to email me!
Otherwise, please comment here- I gladly welcome critique, ideas, et cetera.

Thanks, and God bless,
Abbie :)

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog