"This time each year in our hometown the county fair comes our way..."

Yesterday we went to the fair.
Dad and I wandered around looking at the animals and exhibits while Mum and the kids braved the rides.

These chickens are awesome- don't you just love their poofy heads?! I fell in love with the sheep too:
Isn't this little lamb the most adorable animal ever?! :)

Lamas are, however, not so adorable...

A little friend from church that we ran into... A friendly lama(or is it alpaca?)...

Bean really liked this tractor...


Red found one he liked, too...


And then there was this cute little girl.






Bean:

Rex and Bean:



Another random girl:


Warm donuts! So unhealthy but sooo yummy :)


After a full day of rides(which I didn't go on) and food and animals, we watched the rodeo for a bit:

0 notes:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to contact to me privately, feel free to email me!
Otherwise, please comment here- I gladly welcome critique, ideas, et cetera.

Thanks, and God bless,
Abbie :)

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog