Green and Brown

It was a verrrry hot and boring day...
BG, Red, and Bean were only too happy to oblige me a photo shoot :)
And I was only too happy to be the shooter!

Black and white or color? You decide!

I looove the composition in this one ^^


Don't you absolutely adore Bean's new brown-and-green dress??!!! (Why don't they make them in MY size, I'd like to know!!)
We matched BG and Red in browns and greens. (my new favorite color scheme)





Oooh, yes!! This is my favorite ^^








I just couldn't resist taking pictures of the way she was walking- it was so cute!!



I think that's enough photo posting to last me for a while!
(maybe a day or so)

1 notes:

Keilah said...

How cute! My little sister Abbie was looking at these pictures with me, and said "OH! Those are my friends!"

Too Cute.

Miss you!

~Keilah who needs to get your letter out in the mail!

Post a Comment

If you'd like to contact to me privately, feel free to email me!
Otherwise, please comment here- I gladly welcome critique, ideas, et cetera.

Thanks, and God bless,
Abbie :)

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog